AOE 2019 Conference seeks engaging and interactive presentations! We appreciate submissions on the values, principles and practices of Agile way of working. And as per the selected theme of 2019, we focus on “Agility is Independent“.
Call for Submissions Open Till: 31st May 2019
- Submissions Review By: July 2019
- Once overall review process is over, then only successful submissions will be notified.
- Decision of the review committee will be considered final.
- Speakers will receive single free entry pass (for 2 days) to AOE 2019.
- AOE 2019 is a non-profit community event which aims to keep participation/entry pass/ticket prices low. Therefore, we are unable to cover travel expenses or pay any honorarium/speaking fee.
- Full Program Announcement: August 2019
Sessions we Do NOT Expect:
- AOE is a learning focused conference. We do NOT expect “sales pitch” sessions, that focus exclusively on a demo of for-sale tool, methodology, or framework.
- It is OK to provide a “brief” demonstration of a tool. However, it should have relevance to your talk.
- Sessions that are NOT supportive of the intent of our code of conduct to “Be Respectful and Professional to All” – non-professional and/or disrespectful behavior and activities will not be accepted/accommodated.
Submit your proposal: AOE 2019 Proposal Form