All the speakers, sponsors, volunteers and participants at our conference events are required to abide by the following guidelines and agree to all the terms and condition as mentioned in the policy –
- Non-commercial Engagement: ACusBus Consulting Solutions Pvt. Ltd. engages the speaker at non-commercial terms for presenting his/her sessions, and/or participate in panel discussion at conferences. ACusBus Consulting Solutions Pvt. Ltd. does not pay or charge any fee to speak at the conference.
- Intellectual Property Copyright: All the Speakers are responsible for ensuring and mentioning respective citation and references to the original sources and authors, and use only authorized contents with permission during session talks and presentation. Speakers must ensure there is no IP Copyright breach and violation by any means, and take all necessary approval from the respective employers to present and participate at the conference. ACusBus Consulting Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any copyright breach by speakers and all such notification must be shorted by speakers directly.
- Complimentary Ticket/Registration for Speakers: In return to speaker’s participation in the conference, we provide speakers a complimentary registration pass. They can collect their complimentary conference pass from the conference registration desk on the first day of conference. However, this pass is strictly non-exchangeable and non-transferable. All the co-speakers, accompanying volunteers and speaker’s guests must register as regular conference participant at ACusBus Consulting Solutions Pvt. Ltd., or its event/conference websites.
- Travel and Stay Support for Speakers: ACusBus Consulting Solutions Pvt. Ltd. drives conferences for community at large and our conference budgets are planned not for profit. Under such circumstances, we can not (and do not) accept any Expense Reimbursement Requests from speakers. Additionally, speakers traveling from external locations are advised to plan conference participation accordingly. We are still committed to provide the best support to find a discounted and comfortable stay and travel at/near the event venue, and encourage the Keynote Speakers to discuss co-marketing opportunities for the training program they offer – towards managing the expenses.
- Representation: All Speakers represent themselves and are responsible for delivering all the presentations, and should adhere to the Code of Conduct policy in an independent capacity.
Before sending submission and accepting/confirming engagement with ACusBus Consulting Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (or any of its event portals/associates), we request that speakers should read, validate and accept this Policy.
ACusBus Consulting Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has all the rights to change, modify and amend this policy any time at its sole discretion.